For your reading pleasure:
- Okay, so maybe Trump wasn’t so crazy about Orthodox Jews but at least ‘apprentice’ Lee Bienstock came in 2nd place.
- Bangitout.com has the 411 on the first kosher Subway restaurant, lets open a few in NYC and MIA! I’m starvin’…
- The word on the street from Israel is STAY AWAY FROM ELEVATORS (cue scary music!)
- On a happy note, Ester Meyers shares her personal story of raising her child Isaac in a Jewish/Muslim household. Enjoy reading “Common Values Shared between a Jew and a Muslim” and pass it along.
- Speaking of happy marriages, the Velveteen Rabbi has some cool verses for you love birds.
- Congrats to Charlotte Knobloch, a 73-year-old Holocaust survivor, who is now the big cheese in Germany’s largest Jewish organization.
- Meanwhile, for the ultra-Orthodox women in the audience, make sure your wigs weren’t involved in idol worship, so says Israel’s top rabbis!
- Finally, ordering 15 cases of Kabbalah water at $8 bucks a bottle per show, Madge-Esther-donna is probably single-handedly keeping the Kabbalah water folks in business. I’m not surprised at all.
I’m off to write to Subway headquarters about opening up a kosher Subway near my casa!