From the jokers at Bangitout.com:
10. Lox Luther – Only weakness is bagels
9. Pareve Dishes – Surreptitiously slips into milk and meat meals undetected
8. Oddball Hasgacha – Scams unassuming foods into pretending to be kosher
7. Over-Priced – Can’t help marking up anything and everything
6. Pitum Breaker – can crush your entire Succot experience with a simple flick
5. The Pen(flipper)guin – his pen flipping during a shiur is both mezmorizing and annoying!
4 The Mad Hatter – Wears his back hat only in the most inappropriate places (beach, Great Adventure, sleep)
3. Sefira Face – After six weeks, his wild rat beard in the office makes you reconsider your faith
2. Shabbos Freeze – Makes all shabbos food taste like leftovers
1. Bad Joker – Guy who won’t leave you alone at synagogue kiddush
Oooo Lox Luther. That gave me a good giggle 🙂
The Bad Joker has plagued me in the past as well [shaking my fist in disgust].
Oh, I try to avoid Bad Joker each week, but don’t always succeed. He is truly a determined villain.
holy hirsute Batman, I think I recognize myself in #3 🙁