Man, I just love those hilarious yids over at Bangitout. Their Top 10 Lists always bang, but this one is the bomb – uh, y’know, the kind that doesn’t sprew shrapnel. Shabbat Shalom to all!
Top Ten Facebook Status Updates from The Middle East
10. Israel and Hamas joined the group: “Cease Fire.”
9. Hamas left the group Cease Fire and received a gift from Iran.
8. Israel poked the United Nations, no response.
7. Israel created the event “Cast Lead”; Hamas is attending and has invited civilians.
6. Israel and Hamas are no longer in a relationship.
5. Egypt, Jordan and Saudi Arabia are now fans of Israel.
4. The world commented on Israel/Hamas status.
3. Hamas posted a new photo album and tagged civilians.
2. The United Nations posted an event, “New Cease Fire Resolutions.” The US may be attending; Hamas and Israel are not attending.
1. Hamas is no longer on Facebook. Palestinian Authority and Israel are now friends.
& nobody in Israel or Palestine got the free burger!
Incredible symbolism here – when working together, each person’s “interest” contributes to an marvellous “whole.”
Check http://rwq8b.tk – summon forth as comfortably